Google

SMS Marketing

From: Chris Charlwood <chris_at_charlwood.com>
Date: Mon 11 Mar 2002 22:19:01 -0600

I thought I'd share a very interesting article on the
growth of wireless SMS (short messaging system) marketing
in the US. Up until late 2001, it appeared that this
sort of permission-based wireless strategy has only really
been used in Europe, but SMS alerts are becoming a bigger
part of managing customer relationships for US companies.
I'd be interested to hear from others who have any specific
client case studies or stories of SMS or wireless
advertising, experienced response rates and impact on ROI.

http://www.wirelessadwatch.com/news/2002/news20020122.shtml

Best regards,

Chris.
Chris Charlwood
President, Charlwood eMarketing
e: chris_at_charlwood.com
t: (416)413-9196
w: http://www.charlwood.com/wireless_advertising.htm
Specializing in opt-in email marketing, eCRM,
search engine strategies and wireless promotions.