Google

Kanoodle.com, The Search Rocket

From: Roberto Dondi <rdondi_at_tiscalinet.it>
Date: Thu 14 Mar 2002 08:44:13 -0600

Hi there,

I'm having problems with Kanoodle.com, The Search Rocket.
It's about their 1stBlaze web traffic service I would
like to evaluate.

This the fact as I posted to them a few days ago:

  ...I would say I'm not satisfied because yesterday I can't
  complete my traffic preferences during the sign-up process.
  I mean above all that my website has not entered your form
  anyway --I can't believe you have not a field where I can
  specify it-- and I couldn't set up my bidding (!) and the
  'Brand Builder' option has not been registered at all. I
  came back to the provided link and logged in without
  problems but afterwards there was no possibility to
  continue. Were you on the blink for a while or what else?

Natch the customer support replied for having "further
details", and "With regard to the Brand Builder Option, it is
an option that is not available at this time. Your site would
still be listed at thousands of parter and affiliate sites on
the defaulted "sales driver" plan. Brand Builder was only in
use in partnership with 4 other search engines."

Has anyone used this service?
What have been your experiences with it?

--
Roberto Dondi,
direct marketing