Google

CNET Story on Hotmail

From: Stefanie Olsen <Stefanie.Olsen_at_cnet.com>
Date: Wed 20 Mar 2002 22:22:58 -0600

Does anyone on this list use Hotmail? I need to talk
to someone for a story about changes in their service,
more restrictions, problems with spam...

Thanks,
Stefanie

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Stefanie Olsen
Staff writer
CNET News.com
235 2nd St.
San Francisco 94105
415.344.2507
stefanieo_at_cnet.com

[Note from Moderator: Of the 10,893 subscribers to
this list, 1807 subscribe using their hotmail address.
Many others (like me) have hotmail addresses but do
not use them for their subscriptions to Online Ads.
I hope that our readers will give Stefanie a good
response to her inquiry. --Cliff]