Google

Re: Hispanic Internet Market

From: Carlos Pelay <latinwebguide_at_eudoramail.com>
Date: Fri 22 Mar 2002 13:20:50 -0600

John Kobel asked: <<Where can I find information
about -- the Hispanic Market and Internet Advertising
in the Latino and Hispanic Market ?>>

I'd like to offer my site: LatinWebMonitor.com as a
resource in answering your question.

We monitor online advertising in both the U.S. Hispanic
Market as well as in the largest Latin American markets
(Argentina, Brasil, Mexico, Spain).

A free report is available for download from our site
listing all online advertisers on all the major Hispanic
portals in the U.S. (Univision.com, Terra, YupiMSN, etc.)
which I think you would find very informative.

Best regards,

Carlos Pelay
President/Research Director
Media Economics Group