Google

Successfully packaging content

From: Tim Browning <tbrowning_at_ATEworld.com>
Date: Tue 26 Mar 2002 16:25:46 -0600

It is great to hear that there are companies out there
succeeding at selling their content. We are an online
publication for a niche market (automatic test equipment)
that is trying to package and sell certain content to our
members in the form of an e-report. We realize that it
is essential that these reports provide truly valuable
information. We also are concerned that members would
easily be able to trade these reports (possibly a .pdf)
via email.

What is the best way to show your members that your
reports are of value when they've never seen anything
like this before?

What do the successful companies do well that gets their
members to subscribe to their content?

What can you do to prevent the piracy of your reports?

Thanks,

Tim Browning
Director of Marketing, ATE World
Ph: 949-851-4912 Fax: 949-851-8431