Google

Re: Maximizing website traffic?

From: Rob Frankel <Rob_at_RobFrankel.com>
Date: Wed 27 Mar 2002 23:07:32 -0600

At 7:29 AM -0600 3/27/02, Neville Pokroy wrote:

>1. How does one qualify the visitors and differentiate students
>from real, potential customers?
>
>2. How does one increase the number of real, potential customers
>rather than simply attracting more students?
>
>3. How does one take the students deeper into the site and
>(hopefully) make them believers in the company's products so that
>they become users once they graduate?

Hi Neville:

This is exactly the kind of situation that you want to be in -- sort
of. You've got the traffic, but what you don't have is a user base.
I'd suggest that by simply re-arranging the presentation of your
offering, you could build a user base, develop a Branded Community
and generate some real revenue.

Especially with students, who are (in marketing terms) at the
beginning of their purchasing life, this is a tremendous opportunity
to become a staple brand in their professional lives.

Developing low cost, high-margin products is the way to do it.
Contact me off list and I'll go into more detail with you.

--
Rob Frankel

Big Time Branding (SM) http://www.RobFrankel.com
Revenue-generating Branded Communities: http://www.i-legions.com