Google

Re: Web site tracking tools

From: Stephen W. NeSmith <nesmithegroup_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu 28 Mar 2002 00:03:32 -0600

Regarding the question on site tracking tools, I'm
surprised nobody has mentioned LiveStats by DeepMetrix.
We stuck with WebTrends forever because we brainwashed
ourselves into thinking it was an "industry standard"
and it is a fine product. But LiveStats blows it away
in functionality and features! Check it out at
http://www.deepmetrix.com

Regards,
Stephen W. NeSmith
Nashville, TN.

Attn Sales People: Please do not solicit me. Every time
I post helpful info, some salesperson spams me about
some product. Give it a rest.