Google

Is this Spam

From: Norm Yerke <nyerke_at_execpc.com>
Date: Thu 02 May 2002 11:02:37 -0600

Greetings

Below is a letter I am sending out to Business Brokers,
a similar one goes to Business Owners who are selling
their business, and Franchisor's. My question is, is
this Spam. My rationale that it is not is that I target
a segment of people who can use my website. I don't
just broadcast to everyone. Also, I find my email
address at the above mentioned sites, I don't even at
this point buy email mailing lists. This is no different
that direct mail pieces I get that come across my desk
for my construction companies? Please tell me what you
think. Thanks, Norm

[Letter deleted by Moderator. Yes, this is spam. It is
different than the direct mail pieces that come across
your desk because in this case the recipient bears the
cost of the mailing instead of the sender. --Cliff]