Google

Re: Pop-up blockers - what to do about it?

From: Cory Janssen <coryj_at_equade.com>
Date: Fri 03 May 2002 10:03:05 -0600

><snip>
>Some time ago, I noticed something strange... it seems like a
>lot of my visitors (which usually are members, who visit an
average of 250 pages / day) use a pop-up killer..

>Now, my question is... does anyone knows what to do about this?

There can be a time and a place for pop-ups, but too many sites
abuse them. No visitor wants to be bombarded with 2-3 (or more)
windows popping up with the same old ads.

Perhaps your visitors are telling you something, don't serve
pop-ups...

Cory Janssen, Co-Founder
http://www.investopedia.com