Getting Corporate Sponsorships

From: Pat Wooten <>
Date: Mon 06 May 2002 12:24:06 -0600

Hello from Massachusetts,

I am a newcomer to the list and I've been searching for
reference material on "how to get corporate sponsorships"
for web sites. Currently, I manage a newer job search site
for nurse professionals. Most material I have found focuses
on non-profit fundraiser type sponsorship, which is not
helpful. If anyone can recommend a good book or web site
with informative articles on the subject, I'd greatly
appreciate it.

I am also interested in connecting with other web owners of
newer niche job search see how your ad campaigns
are going & learn what works for you.

This is a great forum.

Thanks, in advance...

Pat Wooten