Re: Online fundraising

From: Vlad Kogan <>
Date: Tue 14 May 2002 21:54:43 -0600

As far as I know, there are two major players in online fundraising and
philanthropy. (Texas) Have a very good reputation and one of the oldest
players in the industry and (California)
(Warning! I heard mixed feedback about Kintera.)
At our publishers donate inventory for Duck Race
( and results was very impressive.
After speaking few times with online fundraisers and philanthropists, I
realized that this is a very sensitive subject because some of the
individuals think about it as a legalized gambling.

Vlad Kogan VP Business Development
WebMall LLC Direct (619) 461 7876
San Diego, CA Mobile (619) 962 7154
               Ad Server Technology On Your Terms.