Google

Re: Promotion Priorities

From: Tom Jeffries <tjeffries_at_singingelectrons.com>
Date: Tue 14 May 2002 21:58:01 -0600

Tom Jeffries asked:

Mark Brownlow wrote:
>0.5% can be good or bad, depending on what you're selling and
>to whom, for example. The key question is simply how can you
>improve this number.

Thanks for the pointer to FutureNow. We got a real wakeup call about
conversion rates this week- Overture turned down some bids on search terms
directly related to an important feature of one of our products. It seems
their reviewer went to our site and didn't see any mention of the feature!

If he missed it, how many of our customers are missing it? We're burning
the midnight oil working on revising our site so that the key
features/benefits of our products stand out. Once we get that accomplished
we'll be in a better position to decide what's next.

Tom Jeffries
Singing Electrons, Inc.
http://www.singingelectrons.com
360-468-2108