Google

Re: can ads kill a website & TiVo

From: Alex Chudnovsky <alexc_at_jungle.com>
Date: Thu 16 May 2002 14:37:25 -0600

Cory Janssen <coryj_at_equade.com> wrote:

> Funny, I didn't realize TiVo was still in business.
> Although, they probably won't be for long...

TiVo may go down, but the idea won't. Hardware prices are falling,
and in 2-3 years the idea will catch on with sub-$99 devices.

How about this chart -
http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=EXPE&d=c&k=c1&a=v&p=s&t=5y&l=on&z=m&q=l
a .com that was supposed to fail, and yet their share
price is actually HIGHER than when they IPOed.
And whats more important, if you look at volumes you will
see that when share price was at its lowest point
then very few shares were sold -- market was NOT liquid!
Current volumes speak for themselves.

Regards,

Alex Chudnovsky,
Lead CRM Developer/Analyst,