Google

Marketing courses and workshops

From: Samantha Ganly-Hicks <sganlyhicks_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri 17 May 2002 07:51:26 -0600

I am brand-spankin' new to this forum and need a little
guidance. In the meantime, I have a first question that
I am hoping someone will take the time to answer.

I am interested in any suggestions of how I might market
a series of 40-hour conflict resolution courses and also
1-3 day workshops to indiduals and companies (of any and
all sizes) who do not even realize the value of this
commodity? Those who experience it are profoundly
affected--great...but how to reach those who don't even
know that it exists?

I know next to nothing re: online advertising. Please help.

S. Ganly-Hicks
Merge Consultants
www.mediationagency.com