Google

InVue OR MouseAd

From: Vlad Kogan <vlad_at_valuead.com>
Date: Thu 23 May 2002 12:23:00 -0600

InVue designed with the technology ValueAd.com have for about six month
now - we call it MouseAd. Our company did not push MouseAd's in its full
scale because they are not too popular as poll indicates. You may see
poll results on our front page and sample as well.
Of course, we can control how many times we show MouseAd to every
visitor and apply frequency cap on it but for demonstration purposes, we
removed all parameters just to let you play with it.
InVue ad takes complete control over your browser and you can't click on
the page until you close it and where MouseAd will "listen" to your
mouse pointer X:Y and disappear if you drag your mouse too far away (we
specify how far //pixels//) from the ad. In one sentence - same
technology, different approach and different opinions and this is
strictly for publishers to choose.

Vlad Kogan VP Business Development
WebMall LLC Direct (619) 461 7876
San Diego, CA Mobile (619) 962 7154