Google

On-line advertising - scope for growth

From: Barry Khan <barry.khan_at_citicorp.com>
Date: Fri 24 May 2002 09:26:08 -0600

This is in response to Marco Janeczek's mail on the
growth in online advertising. I read the article and
found it very interesting. I fully agree that the
boom will continue, despite the reduction between
2000 and 2001. However, this is based purely on the
industry I work in which is Credit Card acquiring.
My business unit specializes in global credit card
acquiring in a multi-currency environment. Many
advertising companies are not aware of such product
offering as they are very unique and new. If
advertising could be sold in many countries in the
local currencies with credit cards being a medium for
accepting payments, the forecasts will undoubtedly
change.

All comments are welcome.

Barry Khan
+44 (0) 207 500 3022 (office)