Re: Banner manager promotion help

From: Shawn Shellenbarger <>
Date: Thu 30 May 2002 11:53:25 -0600

 Do you have an affiliate program setup? Our affiliate program is the most
profitable advertising method I've found. Pay a percentage of sales to
affiliates. Offer them a discount if they are an active affiliate. I'm
brainstorming here but your target market would seem to be webmasters and
there are lots of webmaster targeted sites out there.

Join some webmaster boards and leave your site in your signature. Give good
input to the board and they will in turn check out your product. Maybe,
create a special landing page for the traffic and offer them a discount
since they are a member of that board. are a
couple. Feel free to email me if you have any specific questions.

Good Luck!

Shawn Shellenbarger