Google

Re: Print literature follow ups

From: Jim Namaste <jim.namaste_at_netpartners-marketing.com>
Date: Fri 31 May 2002 19:47:04 -0600

> Does anyone have a research source showing whether or not
it is
> effective to mail a print brochure to follow up a Web site
information
> request?

  No, I am not aware of data, but I shall put in a few cents
worth of opinion as my family vacations a couple of times
per year.
  Travel brochures are one of the types of print materials
that we ruminate about, so it is handy to have it laying
around. They do influence our decisions.
  Generally, print material in relation to Internet
advertising is not worth it unless it carries out a very
specific function (such as travel info.) If the
profitability is there, an email inquiry followed by
telephone call followed by print material followed by email
and telephone call should work well.
  If you have 86 clients with customers, some follow up
survey research might be a good idea. Have everybody pitch
in to do the survey.

Rgds,

Jim Namaste
Director of Marketing and R&D
NetPartners Marketing Corporation
jim.namaste_at_netpartners-marketing.com
http://www.netpartners-marketing.com