Google

Re: Free demo policies

From: Don and Alexa Pongracz <panschild_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Thu 06 Jun 2002 09:59:07 -0500

Hi Tom,
My suggestion - Create a product that is useable,
demonstratatable but the results are not able to be
saved and used in any fashion. Or give them 10 free
uses.(No month things) I buy a lot of products off
of the net to use in Web development...yours are
great because they offer a reasonable price good
product. Also, do a search every once in a while
on astalavista.com and make sure that someone is not
cracking your code. I know that some products don't
download the full version due to the crackazoids.