Google

Streaming video ads

From: Ian M. Evans <ianevans_at_digitalhit.com>
Date: Fri 12 Jul 2002 14:38:19 -0500

I guess my initial request for networks that sell streaming video ads was a
bit vague. I rec'd several great responses from networks that handle the
sale of banner ads with streaming video inside them.

I guess I should have asked if anyone knew of any networks that sold
commercials for streaming videos. You know, actual 15-30s TV or Flash
commercials shown before or during a QuickTime/Real/WindowsMedia
presentation. Like they do on ifilm and other places.

Hope that's clearer. :-)

--
Ian Evans
Chairman & Executive Producer