Google

Re: Updating URLs on SE

From: Ryan Gibson <ryan_at_kbitraining.com>
Date: Mon 22 Jul 2002 19:00:40 -0500

I have a client who has built a website development software that has
dynamic database driven features like articles, crm, listserver, etc.,
but it does not have automated search engine submission (like Inktomi
has), knowledge management software or any peer-to-peer software in the
backend. He would like to create a section within the software that
offers his partner's marketing software. Recently he has actually built
the section- now he needs to build the partnerships. I was hoping that
the knowledge base of this group could supply me with some contacts in
firms like Inktomi to begin the process of integrating them into his
software. Please reply to me directly at ryan_at_kbitraining.com. Thank you
in advance.

Sincerely,

Ryan A Gibson
Director of Marketing and Business Development
Ryan_at_kbitraining.com
Ph: 604-331-4471
Cell: 604-831-3400
Fax: 604-331-4478