Google

Building stronger online customer relationships

From: stavros gothiam <gothiam_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed 21 Aug 2002 23:48:19 -0500

My name is Stavros Chasapidis and I am doing my Masters degree on Marketing
with E-Commerce at the University of Portsmouth, UK. The reason for
contacting you is to request your help. As part of my academic obligations I
am doing a research on the area of website personalisation as an attempt to
be used for building stronger online customer relationships and hopefully
customer loyalty.

Could I ask for your opinions from your personal experiences through
interacting with such web sites that use some or greater level of
personalisation techniques?
Could they have an effect on your frequency of visit to that particular web
site?

Thank you in advance for any replies.

Stavros Chasapidis gothiam_at_hotmail.com