Google

Re: Giftgallery site problems

From: Linda Alexander <lalexander_at_write2thepointcom.com>
Date: Thu 22 Aug 2002 14:44:38 -0500

"Gord Collins" <gord_at_edeninteractive.com> wrote:

>Google doesn't like these link farm sites and you have actually linked
>your site to them. They will delete your site from the index. First
>thing you need to do is end your association with both of them and any
>others on your site.

Can you explain? If you are linked to a site of links, or several,
Google might delete you? I'm curious to know because my highest ranking
is with Google and I don't want to lose that position!

Thanks,
Linda Alexander

--
Linda Elizabeth Alexander
Write To The Point Communications

Be heard and understood!

Subscribe to Write to the Point, a FREE ezine for business
people who want to learn how to write better.

http://www.topica.com/lists/write2thepointcom