Russian Gift Market

From: Nathan Pearson <>
Date: Thu 29 Aug 2002 07:14:51 -0500

Does anyone have an information on advertising or
marketing Russian gifts to US consumers? I am working
with a Russian retail gift store and they have zero
market research or ad data. Is there a place to even

Seems like there is a lot of info on the gift
industry, but I have yet to find anything specific to
imported gifts.