Google

Re: Search Engine and B to B Marketing

From: Janet Attard <attard_at_businessknowhow.com>
Date: Tue 24 Sep 2002 09:45:13 -0500

"Marci De Vries" <mdv_at_marcidevries.com> wrote:

> and the Overture bids are over $10/click. I can't justify this to
> my client, and wondered if this is a standard roadblock and if I
> am being a baby by complaining about a $10/click price tag

You might want to look for medium-sized web sites (whatever is still left
out there) that serve your target market. I know we've been getting an
increasing number of ad inquiries at Business Know-How from companies in
industries where the Overture price per click is up in that $7 to $10
range - or higher. What nice is that the companies have products or services
that are a really good fit for our audience, too.

--Janet Attard (attard_at_businessknowhow.com)
Business Know-How(r) - small business, career and self-employment resources
Providing content to the online world since 1988
http://www.businessknowhow.com
http://www.careerknowhow.com