Google

Re: List Co-Registration or Aquisition

From: Sarah Stambler <sarah_at_e-tactics.com>
Date: Tue 24 Sep 2002 10:30:32 -0500

Sally Krumholz <salinka_at_earthlink.net> wrote:

>Am I correct? If so, this is a tactic often used by marketers. It's
>commonly referred as third-party opt ins. Publishers like Yahoo sell this
>option to advertisers as a means to acquire customers.

Sally - I was told by Yahoo that they do not sell co-regs. Lycos
does. Don't know of any other search engine that does.

If you have info on this that I don't have please share it with the
list. I am actively seeking co-regs for various clients. If anyone else
knows of good co-regs please let me know.

Sarah Stambler <sarah_at_e-tactics.com>
E-Tactics, Inc.
Virtual Tools For Real Marketers

tel. 212 222 1713 fax 212 678 6357