Google

Re: Help with Google

From: Janet Attard <attard_at_businessknowhow.com>
Date: Wed 13 Nov 2002 21:30:57 -0600

> things and still the sites are ranked poorly. I have better links, better
> text, better code, better internal linking, and worse ranking. It doesn't
> make sense.

I'm not a search engine guru, but by looking at the link in your sig line,
(http://www.new-york-new-york-real-estate.com/) it would sure seem to me
like you violated one of your own rules:

> -repeating keywords to an extreme

Maybe you'd move back up if you repeated real estate less often?

--Janet Attard (attard_at_businessknowhow.com)
 How's business? Take our Small Business Outlook Survey and compare your
situation to others
http://www.businessknowhow.com