Google

Re: Help with Google

From: Kelley Mitchell <esc1krm_at_ups.com>
Date: Fri 15 Nov 2002 08:49:23 -0600

I'm intrigued by the 'network of sites' referenced in this post. I have a
colleague who has one site and has recently purchased several other domains
that include target keywords and wants to know the best approach for these
domains. Is it better to replicate the same site across all domains, or
build slightly different sites on each? Also, I understand from the post
that it is a mistake to link them together?

Another question for all you SEO experts: is there a way to move the
JavaScript that controls navigation elsewhere, so the content of the page is
higher up in the code? Does this even matter?

Thanks!
Kelley Mitchell