Google

Re: Statistical tool

From: Dejan Bizinger <debizi_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri 15 Nov 2002 08:52:18 -0600

Sandra Geary asked: "My company has been working on
creating a program to track all of our various
advertising campaigns and their results, and it is
turning into a nightmare. Do any of you know of a
packaged software program that performs this
function?"

Sandra, there is a online service called ROIBot
http://www.roibot.com that has an option to track your
advertising campaign.

Did you try with the Webtrends Professional Editition?

However, I think that the best option would be that
you use two or three programs for this. You can use,
for example, ROIBot and to make a profile of every ad
campaign in your program (with all those info). My
solution is to make that program by yourself because
it is not too complicated thing if you use it with
some other statistic service.

Beside some online statistic service maybe the good
solution would be to combine some Office aplications
like Excell and Access for this purpose.

Best regards,
Dejan Bizinger, Contributing Editor
SKYLIST Solutions
http://www.skylist.net