Google, unsub rates

From: Lesley Weeks <>
Date: Mon 18 Nov 2002 17:00:05 -0600

Two unrelated questions for the experts our there:

1. What is your opinion on the organization?
We're considering an affiliate program and are looking for an easy-to-
administer solution. We also want to make sure that this company has
a good chance of being around in the future.....

2. What is the average unsubscribe rate for a house e-mail file