Re: Email Software

From: Dejan Bizinger <>
Date: Mon 18 Nov 2002 17:15:33 -0600

Brian asked: "Does anyone know of some good, not
terribly expensive email software and will allow me to
manage and send my emails for business purposes?"

Hello Brian. There are many software for sending email
messages, but because you need a list hosting which
supports a large name base my only solution would be
some Lyris-based list hosting. Professional email
marketers in most cases use Lyris because it has very
powerful options like easy personalization, sending
HTML mails, very easy list management, powerful
tracking options and many other. Also, there are many
add-ons that will make your list publishing even

Best regards,
Dejan Bizinger, Contributing Editor
SKYLIST Solutions