Google

AdTech in NYC?

From: Steve NeSmith <nesmithegroup_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed 20 Nov 2002 22:22:22 -0600

Interested to know if anyone besides me attended AdTech in NYC this week?
Other than a poor sound system in the seminars, and the NY Hilton losing its
heat and water on Tuesday morning, I found the discussions helpful. Loved
Tim Sanders' (Yahoo CSO) Keynote Speech! I'm on the corporate (publisher)
side of the industry. I got the feeling there were lots of agency folks
there desperately wanting to hear that online advertising is about to
explode, which wasn't the pervading theme.
Let me know your thoughts, and give us the scoop on the parties sponsored by
GasPedal and AdBumb?

Steve NeSmith
Nashville, TN.