Re:, unsub rates

From: Larry Wentz <>
Date: Wed 20 Nov 2002 22:26:53 -0600

In a message dated 11/19/02 Lesley Weeks writes:

> 1. What is your opinion on the organization?
> We're considering an affiliate program and are looking for an easy-to-
> administer solution. We also want to make sure that this company has
> a good chance of being around in the future.....

Lesley - program is an excellent affiliate software choice. I
feel the company will be around for a long time due to the increasing amount
of clients they have plus the good reputation that they have developed. A
number of affiliate programs I promote utilize their software. is a growing directory of merchants using their software
and should give you a better feel of the company as well.

I noticed you used the phrase "easy-to-administer" so you may also want to
consider using an affiliate network for your affiliate program. I personally
would consider either,, (Commission
Junction) or The advantage with affiliate networks is they
have an affiliate base already and they can handle payments to all your
affiliates (for a fee of course).

Larry Wentz