Google

Re: myaffiliateprogram.com, unsub rates

From: Larry Wentz <WentzCo_at_aol.com>
Date: Wed 20 Nov 2002 22:26:53 -0600

In a message dated 11/19/02 Lesley Weeks writes:

> 1. What is your opinion on the myaffiliateprogram.com organization?
> We're considering an affiliate program and are looking for an easy-to-
> administer solution. We also want to make sure that this company has
> a good chance of being around in the future.....

Lesley -

MyAffiliateProgram.com program is an excellent affiliate software choice. I
feel the company will be around for a long time due to the increasing amount
of clients they have plus the good reputation that they have developed. A
number of affiliate programs I promote utilize their software.
AffiliateCash.com is a growing directory of merchants using their software
and should give you a better feel of the company as well.

I noticed you used the phrase "easy-to-administer" so you may also want to
consider using an affiliate network for your affiliate program. I personally
would consider either FineClicks.com, ShareaSale.com, CJ.com (Commission
Junction) or LinkShare.com. The advantage with affiliate networks is they
have an affiliate base already and they can handle payments to all your
affiliates (for a fee of course).

Larry Wentz
www.AffiliateNetwork.org