Google

Re: Internet Marketing and Advertising Conferences

From: Dejan Bizinger <dejan_at_lysts.com>
Date: Thu 21 Nov 2002 09:18:53 -0600

Dave Mata said: "When in doubt, ask those that know.... I can't really
find info on any internet marketing and advertising conferences and
workshops...does anyone know of any? I've found the Internet
Marketing Conference (IMC) which had a grand total of 150 attendees...
seems small to me, are there any others?"

In my opinion, 150 attendees is a nice number. The most important
thing in every conference is not the number of attendess. The most
important thing are speakers. Quality is better than quantity.

Here are some links that can help you:

http://www.webmasterworld.com/conference/
http://www.jupiterevents.com/
http://www.dmdays.com/