Google

Re: The Yuuup Search Engine

From: Vida Morkunas <vida_at_direct.ca>
Date: Tue 26 Nov 2002 07:55:09 -0600

hi Ryan:

>Regarding Yuuup.com: I have not previously heard of this search engine yet
they sent us a proposal to advertise with them.
>Does anyone know where they get their search results from? Which spiders or
PPC feed into their results? Has anyone had experience with advertising with
them?

I've never heard of Yuuup. What demographic do they serve? How long have
they been in business? their web site looks amateurish, and there is no
contact information to speak of. why the mystery?

But all this aside, I think the question that is even more important than
the ones that you asked is the following:

are the visitors you are seeking to attract to your site, using Yuuup?

If they are, then by all means negotiate to advertise with them (check your
weblogs for Yuuup traffic).

If they're not, give it a paaass...

cheers,

Vida.