Google

Have Great Websites...How to contact media buyers

From: Chris Pitz <MrFooky_at_aol.com>
Date: Mon 01 Dec 2003 13:48:51 -0600

Hello everyone,

My name is Chris Pitz and I am currently in college and am about to launch a
network of about 100 sites at all the major college campuses in the USA over
the next month. These are just online communities for students and are 100%
free to use.

Our first site was allMSU.com since I attend Michigan State U. Over the
last year or so have built up our member base to 40,000+. We get 20,000
unique users each month over over 3 million page views.

Anyway, pitching online advertising to the small businesses here in town is
rough simply because people around here (East Lansing, Michigan - not the
most wired town) simply don't understand the benefits of advertising online.
I believe that the best way to go would be to work with an advertising
agency that handles national brands. We offer unparalleled access to a
niche demographic - college students. I just have no idea where to start/
who to contact. Media buyers? Interactive agencies like iDeutsch? Any
advise would be great. If anyone would like to be an online mentor, that
would be cool too.