Google

Finding sponsors for a charity web site

From: Denise Marhoefer <Dmarhoefer2_at_aol.com>
Date: Tue 02 Dec 2003 10:05:55 -0600

I am just beginning to seek sponsors and major corporate sponsors for The
Miracles Of Hope Network and I could use some guidance in how to go about
finding them. Besides publicity on the national website, sponsorship also
includes information that is handed out to the celebrities, their staff,
all those in attendance, as well as the attending media newspaper, TV
and radio. Besides addressing child issues, the Network's main purpose is
to allow a child/ren to meet celebrities at various events all over the US
and abroad. To give a child a miracle which in turn restores hope. As a
writer I have been involved mainly in the advocacy aspect of work for
children. I have a publicity agent and also experts who are all at the top
of their field as far as child networks and their own organizations. Any
guidance on how I might go about findingsponsors would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks

Miracles Of Hope Network
Denise Marhoefer
The Defense Foundation for children
In a caring heart it is the silent cries that are heard the loudest
http://www.cafeshops.com/miraclesofhope