Google

Google ranking

From: Charlie Rowan <crowan_at_fossilfly.com>
Date: Thu 11 Dec 2003 13:00:13 -0600

I have a question about my new site
(http://www.fossilfly.com) which was first googled in
October. So far, google has only visited my home page
and has not spidered any of the interior pages. How
long does this typically take?

Prior to the last google update, the site had ranked
around 80 for the term Murano Glass, with only the
index being spidered. Since then, it has fallen off
the charts, and I began to bid on adwords last week.I
have seen an increase in traffic, however I also have
noticed something peculiar- within 24 hours, my PR0
went to a PR2. Is this typical?

Thanks

=====
Charlie Rowan