Google

MODERATOR NOTE: 2004 conference calendar

From: Cliff Kurtzman <moderator_at_o-a.com>
Date: Mon 29 Dec 2003 12:39:05 -0600

I've compiled a list of all the Internet Marketing-related conferences
I could find scheduled for 2004, and have included the list below.
Activity seems to be picking up, and there are quite a number of
new events scheduled. I plan to update the listing throughout the
year and will keep it posted at http://www.o-a.com/conferences.html .

If you know of an event that I've missed, please let me know.

We will also be starting our 2004 conference coverage reports in just a
few weeks with coverage of the IIR FutureTrends conference, thanks to the
generous support from Claria Corporation. We are hoping to have
sponsorship to cover eight industry events during 2004... the questions is,
which ones? With such a wide variety, it is getting hard to choose. Please
let me know your preferences as to which of the below events you are most
interested in having us cover.

Best wishes for 2004!

Cliff Kurtzman
Moderator
Online Advertising Discussion List
http://www.o-a.com/
(281) 480-6300

February 1 - 3, 2004
Electronic Retailing Association Spring Conference & Trade Expo
Key Biscayne, FL
http://www.retailing.org/meetings/spring.html

February 8 - 11, 2004
iMedia Brand Summit
Bonita Springs, Florida
http://www.imediaconnection.com/brand_spring/index.asp

February 23 - 26, 2004
eTail 2004
Palm Springs, CA
http://www.wbresearch.com/etail2004/

February 24 - 26, 2004
The DMA/AIM net.marketing conference & exhibition
New York, New York
http://www.the-dma.org/dmanetmarketing/index.shtml

February 26, 2004
Strategic Internet Marketing Asian Conference
Singapore
http://conferences.frost.com/prod/servlet/summits-details.pag?eventidv21128

February 26 - 28, 2004
WebmasterWorld Publishers Conference VI
Orlando, FL
http://www.webmasterworld.com/conference/

March 1 - 4, 2004
Jupiter Search Engine Strategies 2004
New York, NY
http://www.jupiterevents.com/sew/winter04/index.html

March 8 - 9, 2004
Digital Media Summit
Los Angeles, CA
http://www.digitalmediasummit.com/

March 9 - 10, 2004
The Power of eMarketing Conference
San Francisco, CA
http://www.emarketingassociation.com/events/conference/2004/index.htm

March 18, 2004
IAB Leadership Forum: Direct Response
Chicago, IL
http://www.iab.net/events/

March 28 - 31, 2004
International Academy of e-Business Conference
Atlantic City, NJ
http://www.iaeb.org/

March 31 - April 2, 2004
Marketing on the Internet 2004
New York, NY
http://www.iconferences.com/

April 5 - 7, 2004
Internet Marketing Conference & Expo
Montreal Canada
http://www.internetmarketingconference.com/

April 13 - 15
Net.Finance 2004
Chicago, IL
http://www.wbresearch.com/netfinance04/index.html

April 20 - 21, 2004
Jupiter Search Engine Strategies 2004
Tokyo, Japan
http://www.idg.co.jp/expo/ses/english/index.html

April 25 - 27, 2004
Buying and Selling eContent
Scottsdale, AZ
http://www.buy-sell-econtent.com/

May 4, 2004
IAB Leadership Forum: Direct Response
New York, NY
http://www.iab.net/events/

May 11 - 12, 2004
Jupiter Search Engine Strategies 2004
Toronto, Canada
http://www.jupiterevents.com/sew/toronto04/index.html

May 23 - 26, 2004
IMedia Summit Chesapeake 2004
Cambridge, Maryland
http://www.imediaconnection.com/summit_spring/index.asp

May 24 - 26, 2004
AD:TECH San Francisco
San Francisco, CA
http://www.ad-tech.com/

May 24 - 26, 2004
Emetrics Summit UK
London, England
http://www.emetrics.org/summit504L.shtml

June 2 - 3, 2004
Jupiter Search Engine Strategies 2004
London, England
http://www.jupiterevents.com/sew/london04/index.html

June 2 - 4, 2004
Emetrics Summit US
Santa Barbara, California
http://www.emetrics.org/summit.shtml

June 14 - 16, 2004
Jupiter Internet Planet Conference & Expo
New York, NY
http://www.jupiterevents.com/internet/spring04/index.html

June 20 - 22, 2004
Electronic Retailing Association European Conference & Trade Expo
Monte Carlo, Monaco
http://www.retailing.org/meetings/euro.html

June 24 - 28, 2004
Affiliate Summit 2004 Cruise
New York, NY / Nova Scotia, Canada
http://www.affiliatesummit.com/as2004.shtml

July 12 - 13, 2004
AD:TECH Chicago
Chicago, IL
http://www.ad-tech.com/

July 28 - 29, 2004
Jupiter/Clickz Advertising Forum
New York, NY
http://www.jupiterevents.com/jaf/summer04/index.html

August 2 - 5, 2004
Jupiter Search Engine Strategies 2004
San Jose, CA
http://www.jupiterevents.com/sew/summer04/index.html

September 12 - 15, 2004
iMedia Brand Summit Stein Eriksen Lodge
Park City, Utah
http://www.imediaconnection.com/company/summits.asp

September 12 - 15, 2004
How to Make Money on the Internet
San Francisco, CA
http://americanpressinstitute.org/04/WestCoast/

September 20 - 21, 2004
IAB Advertisers Forum
New York, NY
http://www.iab.net/events/

September 26 - 29, 2004
Electronic Retailing Association 14th Annual Convention & Expo
Las Vegas, NV
http://www.retailing.org/meetings/annual.html

November 8 - 10, 2004
AD:TECH New York
New York, NY
http://www.ad-tech.com/

November 15 - 17, 2004
Jupiter Internet Planet Conference & Expo
San Jose, CA
http://www.internetplanet.com/

November TBS, 2004
IAB Leadership Forum: Agency Summit