Google

Re: Rip it to shreds please

From: David M. Moon <david.moon_at_mediahog.com>
Date: Tue 24 Aug 2004 21:56:34 -0500

OK, here goes. Reading through your intent, and looking at the site,
there's some obvious things to be changed to better your response -
action or emotional. You've explained your site as informational, with
a call-to-action to sign up for your free newsletter. Move the
newsletter information to the top of the page, almost or level with your
logo and on every page. Kill the CSS on the input box. Add copy like,
"Sign up and get savvy! Subscribe to The Apogee from ADASTRO, our FREE,
valuable newsletter with over 20,000 readers who are learning how to
better combine creativity and bold innovation with precise business
strategy and process to achieve truly stellar business results."

"Welcome to" messages are general dull . throw that information into
"Our Story", and start with the copy from "Business IS Rocket Science".
"How We Add Value" should be, "We Add Value". "Useful White Papers" is
also extremely dull - Perhaps something like "Rocket Fuel", if you want
to place more emphasis on the rocket analogy?

As far as the layout, I feel it could be a little more polished and
tighter in content placement and word flow. I'll leave design for
someone else. Although, have you ever thought of making your logo two
color so it reads right ... "AD" in one color, and "ASTRO" in another?

David Moon