Google

Re: The Google spider

From: Leon Mergen <leon_at_antrophia.com>
Date: Tue 21 Sep 2004 07:43:17 -0500

Hey all,

Thanks for your responses, they really helped a lot. I discussed some
things, and we decided to take the following approach

http://foo.bar/auction.html/1234

in which the .html file is being parsed as php. I don't think there
should be any problems with indexing/spidering these pages, and it makes
the application design a lot easier.

Thanks again!

--
Grt,