Google

Project for PR person

From: Rob Frankel <rob_at_robfrankel.com>
Date: Thu 06 Jan 2005 17:27:41 -0600

Greetings:

I have a client based in Brooklyn, NY that is ready for launch in the
Brooklyn area. PR is part of the launch budget and I'm looking to
put together a short list of PR candidates for their review. This
launch is imminent, so there won't be a lot of hoops to jump through.

This time out, I am restricted to practitioners in the NY area who
really know Brooklyn. And if you know Brooklyn, you also know it's
NOTHING like Manhattan. If you know the difference, this is the
client for you.

To view their still-stealthy site, visit http://www.prolaundry.com

If you'd like to throw your hat into the ring, please reply to me
(not the client) along with a quick note on who you are, where you're
based, why you're the perfect person for the job, etc.

If you can give us a very general idea of your rates, that would help,too.

We would like to have you on board within a week or two.

Thanks,
--
Rob Frankel

"Branding is not about getting your prospects to choose you over your
competition; it's about getting your prospects to see you as the only
solution to their problem." (TM) -- Rob Frankel, branding expert and
author of "The Revenge of Brand X: How to build a Big Time Brand on
the web or anywhere else."
Big Time Branding (SM) http://www.RobFrankel.com
818-990-8623 or 1-888-ROBFRANKEL
AIM: ROBFRANKEL