Google

An Automated Traffic Reseller

From: Wil Moore <laidbak6921_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri 14 Jan 2005 08:05:04 -0600

Hi,

I was wondering if any of your knows of a company that will allow me to
resell target or untargeted traffic to my end-customers. I am looking for
something that has at least a modest clickthrough rate, good fees and I
would need to automate much of this since I would be sending traffic to
hundreds of users with new users signing up everyday.

Thanks in Advance

HB