The Online Advertising Discussion List Archives
Starting: Mon 01 Jul 1996 - 00:00:-53175 CDT
Ending: Wed 31 Jul 1996 - 00:00:-44617 CDT
- (Fwd) Unsolicited junk e-mails
- -> ?CPM for Juno, Freemark, PCN etc. <-
- a few questions...
- A money-making web site
- A money-making web site (was: Cost/Audience Comparisons)
- A rose by any other name (was: A money-making web site)
- Acceptable "Clickthrough" Percentages
- Ad Exposure
- Ad Exposure et al
- Ad questions
- ad rates confusion
- Advertising and MLMs
- Advertising Effectiveness on the Web
- Advertising in Hong Kong
- Advertising on the Internet
- Advertising Software to Small Business
- An Interesting Advertising Model
- AT&T "intermercials"
- banner ads
- BANNER TRACKING
- Barbers on the Net
- Being Hassled
- Bringing Consumers to the Web (was UK CLASSIFIEDs)
- CD-ROM Giveaway, etc.
- Copy for banners
- Cost/Audience Comparisons
- Cross Cultural Communications Resource
- CyberAtlas (was: a few questions...)
- Doubleclick + IMGIS: Revenues and Ethics
- Effective online advertising
- email and newsgroups (was: Ad questions)
- email is quality information
- email or quality information?
- Fwd: Getting the "big guys" to lower their prices
- Getting the "big guys" to lower their prices
- Hidden revenue
- Hits, pages, counting, NPD, IPRO and the whole mess
- Homepages and brochures
- How to get the word out
- I Need Ideas For Advertising
- Impressions and Ad Rates
- Internet Banner Network.
- Junk email or quality information?
- Junk Mail
- Junk Mail -> Blacklist of Internet Advertisers
- Kill This Discussion Thread
- Mailing List Newsletters-Updates
- marketing tips & suggestions.
- META tag (was: Doubleclick + IMGIS: Revenues and Ethics)
- money-making web sites
- My own server
- Net and Web Use
- Net and Web Use Baselines and Growth
- Net and Web Use Baselines for Commercial Development
- Net and Web Use...
- NEW FREE WEB MARKETING NEWSLETTER
- New Subscriber Intro: Mark J. Welch
- Newsletters and the Daily Brief
- Nielsen's side of the story...
- Online advertising in Germany (contacts wanted)
- other than Year 2000
- Our survey
- Personalization schemes
- PR QUESTIONS FROM...Volume 1,Issue #20, July 4, 1996
- Promoting online contest
- Public Access Follow-up
- re Net and Web Use...
- re visits versus hits
- Research Tips site
- Retail Advertising & Rates
- Revised CommerceNet material
- Reworked surveys, Hoffman, et al.
- Seeking advice on PR article writing
- Sell ad space and lose less!(Was: a few questions...)
- Spam 'n Ethics
- SPAM...No spam!...But how?
- Statistical program
- Submit It Sites
- Submit It Sites (1000 SITES)
- Sunday Items
- UK NATIONAL CLASSIFIED DATABASE
- Video from Web sites
- visits vs hits
- visits vs. hits
- visits vs. hits (fwd)
- visits, hits, clickthroughs, and sales
- We passed the 1000th subscriber mark today!
- Will sponsors donate products?
- WWW online users
- WWW user #'s
Last message date: Wed 31 Jul 1996 - 00:00:-44617 CDT
Archived on: Wed Sep 17 1997 - 11:15:09 CDT
HOW TO JOIN THE ONLINE ADVERTISING DISCUSSION LIST
With an archive of more than 14,000 postings, since 1996 the
Online Advertising Discussion List has been the Internet's leading forum focused on professional discussion
of online advertising and online media buying and selling strategies, results, studies, tools, and media
coverage. If you wish to join the discussion list, please use this link to sign up on the home page of the Online Advertising Discussion List.|
Online Advertising Industry Leaders:
Local SEO with Video
Houston Web Design
Add your company...