Google

NONE: ONLINE-ADS>> Re: HealthGate Guarantees click-rate

ONLINE-ADS>> Re: HealthGate Guarantees click-rate

White Palm (labels_at_photolabels.com)
Sat, 28 Sep 96 13:42:22 -0800

Bob Wyman wrote:
> Given identical ads, each of these spots generates a different
>average click-through rate. The rates are: (this week...)
>
> HealthyEating/HealthyWoman: 5% click-through average
> search_form: 3.4% click-through average
> search_results: 2% click-through average

That's an interesting position-dependent study. At my site I maintain a
comparison of CTRs (click-through rates) based on same-size ads displayed
on ILE (internet link exchange) member sites. It's a good way to see many
banners next to their CTRs:

http://www.photolabels.com/clickthroughcomp.shtml

Mike Scanlin
mailto:scanlin_at_photolabels.com
http://www.photolabels.com

This week's Online Advertising Discussion List sponsors:

Need quick answers? Get a copy of the Roadmap and find your way around
click-through, banner design, and much more: http://www.cyberatlas.com

"The Ad From Hell" is just one of 11 songs that poke fun at marketing.
Check out http://www.bizblues.com for an ideal gift for anyone in the biz.
It's great blues music.