Google

NONE: Re: RE: ONLINE-ADS>> Refusal of Cookies?? A Proposal for Browser-Based

Re: RE: ONLINE-ADS>> Refusal of Cookies?? A Proposal for Browser-Based

ROBFRANKEL_at_aol.com
Wed, 15 Jan 1997 11:02:06 -0500 (EST)

Kirstine writes:

>"Now, in the context of this thought, I have been wondering if anyone,
>anywhere, has any concrete example of cookie technology being used for
>nefarious purposes. "

EXACTLY! This is the same issue as credit card fraud over the net. The fact
is that there is FAR more fraud being perpetrated by consumers on business
than the other way around.

This is a media issue, not real life.

Rob Frankel
MktgMavens, Inc.

FRANKEL & ANDERSON
Advertising, Marketing & Killer Creative
E-Mail: RobFrankel_at_aol.com
Tel: (818) 990-8623 Fax: (818) 990-0428
Toll-Free in USA & Canada: 1-888-ROBFRANKEL
http://www.frankel-anderson.com