Google

NONE: Re: ONLINE-ADS>> Online Advertising Tutorial

Re: ONLINE-ADS>> Online Advertising Tutorial

Highbury99_at_aol.com
Fri, 9 May 1997 06:46:10 -0400 (EDT)

Adrienne Dushman <adrienne_dushman_at_mail.gmosf.com> writes:

> I'm.. looking for some sort of online advertising tutorial. Does
> anyone know of a book or website that would provide this type of
> information?

My report "7 Steps to On-line Success" covers the whole cycle
of marketing on the Internet. Topics relevant to advertising include

* How to write ads that sell

* Advertising with the 2 step approach and with signature files

* Where to advertise
(Newsgroups, Forums, Ezines, Mailing lists, Web sites)

A free copy of this report is available to Online Ad readers,
just mailto:ax_at_infoback.net and put 'AV02' in the subject field.

Harvey Segal
"Essential Online Information"
<http://www.infoback.net/info>
Highbury99_at_aol.com