Google

NONE: Re: ONLINE-ADS>> e-mail usage figures?

Re: ONLINE-ADS>> e-mail usage figures?

Peter Chislett (peter_at_webconcepts.com)
Thu, 16 Apr 1998 17:13:33 -0400

Brent Quan Hall wrote:
> Does anyone have information on how many total users (US and Worldwide) have
> and use e-mail? Not total e-mail accounts, but unique users on e-mail? And
> of the 100M+ people on the Internet worldwide, what % have e-mail, web
> access, etc. Also, what is the % penetration of html-enhanced e-mail
> clients? Thanks for the help...

Brent,

Here are some good resources on the business of e-mail. Not sure if
you'll find any answers here, if you do find the numbers could you
please share them with us?

Kitchen sink
http://everythingemail.net/

Research
http://www.nua.net/surveys/index.cgi?service=filter&subject=email
http://www.ema.org/html/pubs/mmv2n4/pushing.htm

Electronic Messaging & Mail Systems
http://www.tr.com/trdb/p-emms/i-current/top.view

Products
http://www.email-software.com/

Press
http://www.emailtoday.com/
http://www.newslinx.com/newstopics/email.html

Commentary & Research
http://www.mediacentral.com/Magazines/MediaCentral/Columns/Tchong/19971204.htm
http://www.newslettersonline.com/user/user.fas/start_full_path=5?T=open_article,
37224&P=article
http://www.newslettersonline.com/user/user.fas/start_full_path=5?T=open_article,
37222&P=article

Thanks,

--<name://peter.chislett
--<co://webconcepts, LLC
--<http://webconcepts.com
--<tel://212.229.0862
--<mailto:peter_at_webconcepts.com>

This week's Online Advertising Discussion List sponsors:
ValueClick and ICONOCAST

Got unsold ad Inventory??? We've got advertisers!!!
ValueClick is your hands-off solution
http://www.valueclick.com/host

---

"The quality of ICONOCAST, the brevity and frequency is absolutely
spot on!" - Marc Phillips, Director, www.aptstrategies.com.au
E-mail sub_at_list.iconocast.com with "subscribe iconocast" in SUBJECT