Google

PRESS QUERY: Internet Marketing Guinea Pigs

From: Kim M. Bayne <kim_at_wolfBayne.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 05:12:50 -0600 (CST)

As you may already know, I'm in the process of updating my
book "The Internet Marketing Plan" and I would like to have
your participation.

If you would like to answer one or more of my Internet
marketing CASE STUDY QUESTIONNAIRES or INDUSTRY SURVEYS,
email kim_at_wolfBayne.com as soon as possible and I'll get you
started. Participation makes you eligible to be featured in
the second edition.

Thanks!

Regards,

Kim

Kim M. Bayne, mailto:kim@wolfBayne.com, http://www.wolfBayne.com
* Author, The Internet Marketing Plan (book)
* Creator/Host, "The Cyber Media Show with Kim Bayne (radio)
* Creator/Producer/Host, Kim Bayne's Body of Experts (chat)
* Editor/Publisher, Marketing Lists on the Internet (directory)
* Trends/Features Writer, Internet & marketing publications