Google

PRESS QUERY: Press Release Submissions

From: Rick Turoczy <Rick_at_DiversityCorp.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 23:08:05 -0600 (CST)

Advertising agencies, consultants, advisers,

In my other life, I have recently been appointed the Guide
for the "Advertising Industry" area of The MiningCo. I am
currently in the process of building relevant content, so I
humbly request that any salient press releases, white
papers, or links be submitted to:

advertising.guide_at_miningco.com .

For you, it provides another arena and audience for your PR
and constancy. For me, it helps to make my area more useful
to all interested parties. It also helps build a "true
resource" for the advertising community.

Please feel free to forward this request to any associates
who may be interested in submitting.

Thanks in advance,
Rick

Rick Turoczy
rick_at_diversitycorp.com / ICQ#21789721
http://www.diversitycorp.com/
-----
http://advertising.miningco.com/
We mine the net so you don't have to.

       This week's Online Advertising Discussion List sponsor:
                           Clicksales.com

 ###100% GUARANTEED### Pay-Per-Click and Pay-Per-Download Advertising
     All of your money back if you are not completely satisfied!
-->> http://www.clicksales.com/ and http://www.downloadsales.com/ <<--